Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Back!!!



I have been gone for a while, but look out because here I am! I have been reading alot of books (too many to blog about), and here are some of my favorites.



People of the book is a look at a rare manuscript, and the people that have owned it (and saved it) throughout the centuries. We read it for a book discussion group, and it was the best one that we have read yet!







I also just finished reading Fahrenheit 451. Yes, I know, you are probably thinking "What!! You have never read it before now???" What can I say, a deprived schooling where my high school prepared us for a life of "You want fries with that?"


But I did read it (well listened to it) and I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as in depth as I thought it would be. Many people in the group did not like it, and were very sorry that they read it. I enjoyed it, and it was read by the author so it was double the entertainment!




No comments: