Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy


This time of year is very busy, especially I will be on sick leave for a few weeks. Maybe I will have time to catch up on my reading! I am also trying to coordinate an author fair for April 2008. I hope that we have a good turnout for both authors and patrons. I just finished Cornwell's Book of the Dead, and I thought that it was interesting. I think that it ended too quick. There wasn't a suspensful build up as most of her other books had. Maybe I am becoming too jaded by all the books that I have read. The last few books have been interesting, but not phenomenal. I am waiting for a book to reach out and grab my attention. The characters in the books just seem to be stumbling onto who the criminal is, and there is relatively no danger or suspense. Maybe the new year will bring some great books! For a great book, (no suspense but a great message) read Paolo Coelho's The Alchemist. Let me know what you think!

No comments: